Text Label API
Text Label API
You can use this API to automatically extract most important concepts as keywords and key phrases ("labels") from your texts.
You can extract any number of key phrases, each phrase of any length you require, limited only by the total size of the text you submit. By varying the phrase length, you can get more or less expressiveness in every phrase. This API detects the optimal settings for you if you are not sure.
For more details, please consult this API's documentation.
We are continually improving the accuracy of this API and the range of available languages for analysis. Currently, Text Label API supports the following 7 languages:
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- German (Deutsch)
- Spanish (Español)
- French (Français)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Russian (Русский)
Increase commodity trader efficiency by reducing the amount of time spent on finding and reading news. Gain more and better insights from news
- Using Text Label API, the system automatically identifies and extract the most relevant topics of every retrieved news, blog and social media article connected to commodity trading. Overall most relevant topics are calculated and supporting evidence is attached to them before visualization in a easy-to use interface.
- Used internally (with different data sources) with a simple external showcase
API Use and Pricing
All our API's allow demo and testing use for free, with a limitation of 2500 "data units" processed per month. The use of the API beyond this limit requires a commercial account and a API key.
API use is measured per "data unit". A single "data unit" is a single text message, regardless of it's length, which is sent to the API for processing. This can, for instance, be a full news text, a collection of all tweets of a Twitter user, or a single forum message or tweet.
Depending on your requirements, it is possible to pre-purchase the processing for a set number of data units, to subscribe for on-going processing, or to request a custom offer. Purchases are processed by PayPal, or as a international bank transfer.
- You are running a campaign, building a proof-of-concept for a product, researching a concept or otherwise don't require ongoing processing of data.
- You can pre-purchase the processing of a set number of data units with no strings attached.
- You are in a production environment where you need recurrent processing of data for a foreseeable amount of time.
- It is more economical to subscribe for (monthly) recurrent processing.The data unit limit will be reset after each month of use.
- If you still have pre-purchased credit attached to your API key and wish to switch to the recurrent processing service, the duration of the service will be extended for the remaining value of your pre-purchased credits.
- The minimal duration of a subscription is six months, after which the subscription can be cancelled monthly!
Custom classifiers, large data volumes, on-site processing
- You have a domain-specific application (for instance, processing financial texts), and you absolutely need the highest possible accuracy. We can create a domain-specific, custom-tailored classifier solution for you.
- You are (recurrently) processing data volumes larger than those offered by the subscription plans outlined under "Recurrent processing", or you require specific guarantees of uptime/availability/service. We can help you.
- You require all data processing to happen within your own network, and therefore you need a on-site, unlimited processing solution. This is possible.
It is also possible to receive an official offer for the use of our services by contacting us. Payments can also be made using international bank transfers. All stated prices exclude VAT (where applicable).
All API use is subject to the API Licensing Agreement and our Terms and Conditions. By conducting a purchase through this website, you state having read, understood and agreed to the terms set out in both documents.