Text Extract API
Text Extract API
Do you need the main text from a website, but have trouble extracting it? Text Extract API solves this problem for you, allowing you to extract the main text from websites, both online and offline. This APIs functionality is independent of the language the text of the website is written in. It supports batch-processing as well, allowing you to retrieve scores of texts simultaneously.
For more details, please consult this API's documentation.
Feel free to test the Text Extraction API using the simple demo below. Copy-paste or type a URL into the address bar, and press "Extract Text" to test the system.
API Use and Pricing
The use of this API costs 1 credit per page, or 3 credits per URL supplied. For each credit you can have one full page extracted, regardless of it's size, whilst for each provided URL a page will be collected and the text extracted.
Commercial and large-scale use
Depending on your requirements, it is possible to pre-purchase credits, to subscribe for on-going processing, or to request a custom offer. Purchases can be processed by PayPal, or as international bank transfer.
Demo and non-commercial use
All our API's allow demo and testing use for free. You can request an API key to test our API's using the form below, after which an API key with 5000 credits will be e-mailed to the provided e-mail address. The use of the API beyond this limit requires a commercial account and a API key. We will never share your e-mail address with anyone, and use it only to prevent the abuse of the demo functionality. At any time you can upgrade your demo key by adding purchased credits to it, or by switching to a subscription plan. All API use is subject to the API Licensing Agreement and our Terms and Conditions. By requesting a demo key through this website, you state having read, understood and agreed to the terms set out in both documents.
- You are running a campaign, building a proof-of-concept for a product, researching a concept or otherwise don't require ongoing processing of data.
- You can pre-purchase the processing of a set number of data units with no strings attached.
- You are in a production environment where you need recurrent processing of data for a foreseeable amount of time.
- It is more economical to subscribe for (monthly) recurrent processing.The data unit limit will be reset after each month of use.
- If you still have pre-purchased credit attached to your API key and wish to switch to the recurrent processing service, the duration of the service will be extended for the remaining value of your pre-purchased credits.
- The minimal duration of a subscription is six months, after which the subscription can be cancelled monthly!
Custom extraction, large data volumes, on-site processing
- You have a domain-specific application (for instance, processing financial texts), and you absolutely need the highest possible accuracy. We can create a domain-specific, custom-tailored extraction solution for you.
- You are (recurrently) processing data volumes larger than those offered by the subscription plans outlined under "Recurrent processing", or you require specific guarantees of uptime/availability/service. We can help you.
- You require all data processing to happen within your own network, and therefore you need a on-site, unlimited processing solution. This is possible.
It is also possible to receive an official offer for the use of our services by contacting us. Payments can also be made using international bank transfers. All stated prices exclude VAT (where applicable).
All API use is subject to the API Licensing Agreement and our Terms and Conditions. By conducting a purchase through this website, you state having read, understood and agreed to the terms set out in both documents.